Anaheim, California USA
The Marketing Assistant will work with the Sales & Marketing team to coordinate and execute marketing activities across multiple channels to generate high quality leads. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, seeking broad exposure to all marketing principals in a high-tech B2B organization and who is comfortable interacting with customers, partners and vendors.
- Assist with social media outlets including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google Plus.
- Prepare content for 1-2 blogs per month
- Maintain partner and customer account information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintain the Marketing email inbox and Nodus mailing list
- Coordinate Nodus’ attendance to tradeshows and partner events for each year.
- Conduct follow-ups to all attendees of webinars and demonstrations.
- A desire to learn and grow your career in Marketing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Acrobat
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Strong familiarity with social media, web content management systems, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications or equivalent
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the job title noted in the subject line. Please also provide your desired salary range.