This position will be responsible for developing applications and enhancing current systems to fulfill user needs. This position will work closely with the Nodus Development team to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Implements software projects based on formal requirements.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting applications and software, in particular financial accounting package development.
- Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments.
- Performs unit and integration testing as needed.
- Learn the Nodus solutions and be able to conduct a complete demonstration within 90 days of hire date.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development.
- Successful work experience in software design and development methodologies.
- Must have experience programming in C#, ASP.NET, developing Client Server and Web Applications.
- With minimal supervision, demonstrate the ability to interpret and solve practical problems and issues using personal judgment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills with attention to details.
- Solid time management skills to work effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title noted in the subject line. Please also provide your desired salary range.