Anaheim, California USA
The Graphic Designer is responsible for Nodus’ print, digital and visual art creation to support various internal departments and B2B campaigns throughout the company. This position will also be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that are on-brand while meeting the business goals.
- Create graphics, design and layouts for sales sheets, catalogs, sales presentations, etc.
- Create charts and instructional material on the use and installation of our products.
- Supply both printed and digital material to vendors to aid in the creation of new products.
- Assist in the design of display racks and POP displays.
- Responsible for website design and maintenance.
- Responsible for logo and icon design. Set processes and guidelines in all departments for consistent logo usage and style.
- Design and production of a variety of projects, including website, emails, blogs, brochures, banners, print advertisements, social graphics, sales collateral, web graphics, signs, packaging, etc.
- Execute on key digital experiences, which include brand design, data visualization, photo treatments and illustration.
- Work on multiple design projects and ensure the projects are prioritized to meet deadlines.
- Keep up to date with new design trends, techniques and technology.
- Understand industry’s best practices across all platforms and recognize consumer behaviors and trends.
- Learn the Nodus solutions and be able to conduct a complete demonstration within 90 days of hire date.
- Other tasks assigned by the management team.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and video editing.
- Experience with printing brochures and banners.
- Able to create icons and logos; good understanding of typography.
- Highly motivated professional with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills with attention to details.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Solid time management skills to work effectively.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines to produce key deliverables in a fast paced environment.
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Images
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- User Experience Design (UX)
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title noted in the subject line. Please also provide your desired salary range.